JOIN i3L IN 4 STEPS
GET THE APPLICATION FORM
On our Admission
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM,
Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM
Pay online to
Bank BCA 0948838888 an Yayasan Scientia International Indonesia and email us at admission@i3L.ac.id with subjects: Application Form Payment – Full Name and write: full name, mobile number, school, and major of interest, and please attach the evidence of transfer
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ADMISSION
- A complete application form with correct and valid information
- 2 (two) pieces of 4x6 color photograph
- 1 (one) copy of identity card (KTP or Passport)
- 1 (one) legalized copy of X and XI grade rapport book
- i3L fee statement letter, filled
- out and signed with a Rp 6.000 legal seal
- Receipt of application fee payment
In addition to the above requirements, International Student will also need to submit the following :
Letter of guarantee financial
Law and employment
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
For international students, please submit the following additional requirements:
- 1 (one) copy of the current passport (first page)
- Guarantee financial statement
- Law and employment declaration
- Medical certificate from a doctor
- Medical insurance which can be claimed in Indonesia
JOIN THE ENTRANCE TEST
STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR i3L ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
Entrance Test: 3 March 2018
The Entrance Test will be held at i3L Campus (for Jakarta area) The results will be published on the i3L website one week after the exam
For further information, please contact our admission team.
To appreciate prospective students with outstanding achievements or dedication in Life-Sciences, i3L is pleased to offer several types of scholarships
VISA AND STUDY PERMIT
- Diplomatic Visa
- Work Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Socio-Cultural Visa
- Limited Stay Visa
We highly recommend international students that want to study in Indonesia to apply for the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS). Normally VITAS duration is for 6 months, 1 or 2 years. Alternatively, students can decide to enter Indonesia using a Socio-Cultural Visa. Socio-Cultural Visas allow 2 months of stay and can be extended every month up to four times.
Before submitting VITAS applications to the Immigration Office, international students are required to submit study permit application to
the Ministry of National Education of the Republic of Indonesia. Please see additional information in “Entry Regulation”.
Application for the study permit might take up to two to three months.
Please contact i3L’s International Office for further information and assistance.
In order to enter Indonesia, visa needs to be obtained at the nearest Embassy/Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia. To ensure a successful visa application, applicants will need to prepare supporting documents.
International students who wish to study at i3L will need to apply for Study Permit. Requirements and procedures are listed as below.
Documents to be submitted :
- Copy of Passport (all pages)
- Copy of latest transcript and diploma
- Curriculum Vitae
- Color Photo 3 x 4 size (6 pieces) and 4 X 6 size (6 pieces), both in red background
- Statement Letter of Financial Guarantee (Self-Financing) (template provided by i3L’s International Office)
- Proof of Health (Certificate of Good Health from local doctor/hospital)
- Letter of acceptance from i3L declaring that the applicant has been accepted as student of i3L
- Sponsor letter from i3L (provided by i3L’s International Office)
Please contact i3L’s International Office for further information and
As a premier international higher education institute, i3L is committed to providing world-class education.
i3L’s tuition fee schemes have been structured to reflect this commitment and to provide our students with the best education and formation.
RE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
RE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Please submit the following documents :
- Payment Receipt (for who has been transferred but not submit yet)
- 2 copies of Identity Card (KTP/Passport)
- 1 copy of Birth Certificate
- 1 legalized copy of High School official certificate (Ijazah SMA/SMK/MA)
- 1 legalized copy of High School transcript (Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian SMA/SMK/MA)
- 1 legalized copy of XII grade report book
- 2 pieces photo (blue background), 2 X 3 colour for Student ID Card
- 2 pieces photo (blue background), 3 X 4 colour for the Biodata Sheet
- Certification of physical health examination issued by hospital/clinic
- Complete the profile form (B1)
- Complete the profile form (B2)
- Complete the profile form (B3) and Sign the Contract of Study (B3)
- (duty stamp Rp. 6.000)
- Statement Letter of Full Scholarship (for who has been accepted)
- During re-registration students will have photo session for student ID.
- Students will be receiving the following :
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation Schedule
For more information, please contact i3L Admission +62 21 2956 7888.