During the program, participants will be introduced to the virtual screening of herbal compounds and medicine, as well as Bio-Informatics scientific publishing.
This workshop will cover:
– The fundamental theories and concepts of Bio-Informatics and molecular docking.
– The principles of molecular docking parameters and the implementation of the parameters in setting up molecular docking studies.
– The qualitative and quantitative analysis of molecular docking studies.
– Hands-on experience in docking studies and virtual screening using Autodock and Autodock Vina.
– The journal publication process. Participants will be given a handout comprising of Bio-Informatics manuscript preparation for submission in SCOPUS or WOS-indexed journals.
Details are as follow:
Date: December 4 – 6, 2019
Fee: IDR 3.5 Million
(+62)87 781 535 936