- Teaching in class on respective subjects and ensuring the quality of teaching content and delivery within classes according to the standard courses outline
- Evaluating, guiding, and advising the students
- Produce high-quality research publications
- Participate actively in community service activities
- Advise students on academic matters (e.g., learning style, curriculum, etc.)
- Preferably a Ph.D. holder in Analytical Pharmacy, Biological Pharmacy, or related areas
- Hold a professional pharmacist degree (Apoteker)
- Having experience in teaching and research, preferably in Higher Education Institution
- Strong passion for teaching and learning
- The overseas graduate would be preferable
- Excellent English communication skill both oral and written is mandatory.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who matched the requirements would need to send an updated academic CV, and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.
*Late applicant may not receive any feedback
Last edited by author on 20 May 2022