- Provide administrative support to Vice Rector.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, update appointments and conferences, communicate with relevant parties, and handle queries.
- Remind the Vice Rector of important tasks and deadlines.
- Assist in preparing various documents, papers, reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Manage databases, documentation, and filing systems.
- Provide academic and research support to the Vice Rector, including preparing and editing speeches and seminar presentations.
- Other tasks to support Vice Rector and the Department.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, any major may apply.
- Excellent both oral and written English is mandatory (equivalent to IELTS 7.0), an overseas graduate will be preferable.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, and work within tight timelines.
- Proficient in computer technology, especially Microsoft Office app.
- Strong communication, customer service, and social skills.
- Able to keep discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is preferable.
- Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who matched the requirements would need to send an updated academic CV, and supporting documents to email@example.com (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.
*Late applicant may not receive any feedback
Last edited by author on 6 September 2022