- Teaching in class on respective subjects andensuringe the quality of teaching content and delivery within classes according to the standardcourses outline
- Evaluating, guiding, and advising the students
- Produce high-quality research publication
- Participate actively in community service activities
- Participate in the promotion of i3L profile and understanding of Life Sciences, as well as a lead partnership with industries
- Preferably a Doctoral Degree in Food Science or related major
- Having experience in teaching and research, preferably in Higher Education Institution
- Have a passion for teaching and research
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The overseas graduate would be preferable
How to apply?
Interested candidates who matched the requirements would need to send an updated academic CV, and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.
*Late applicant may not receive any feedback