- Teaching in class on respective subjects and ensuring the quality of teaching content and delivery within classes according to the standard courses outline
- Evaluating, guiding, and advising the students
- Produce high-quality research publications
- Participate actively in community service activities
- Advise students on academic matters (e.g., learning style, curriculum, etc.).
- Doctoral degree in Medical Science, Biomedicine, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology, or related areas
- Having experience in teaching and research, preferably in Higher Education Institution
- Strong passion for teaching and learning
- The overseas graduate would be preferable
- Excellent English communication skill both oral and written is mandatory.
How to apply?
Send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position)
*Late applicant may not receive any feedback
Last edited by author on 20 May 2022