- Teaching in class on respective subjects and ensuring the quality of teaching content and delivery within classes according to the standard course outline
- Evaluating, guiding, and advising the students
- Produce high-quality research publication
- Participate actively in community service activities
- Participate in promoting i3L profile and understanding of Life Sciences, as well as leading partnerships with industries.
- Preferably a Doctoral Degree in Medical Science, Biomedicine, Microbiology, Immunology, or related areas.
- Having expertise/experience in Cancer, Oncology, or Tumor Biology
- Having experience in teaching and research, preferably in Higher Education Institution
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- The overseas graduate would be preferable
- Excellent English communication skill is mandatory.
Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta