- Ensure all information systems and other supporting application work properly, in accordance with the agreement with the user. Perform deployment, documentation, and socialization.
- Ensure IT infrastructure services (network and data center) work properly in accordance with the standards and rules contained in IT SOPs.
- Manage and be responsible for IT assets and inventory both software and hardware, conduct procurement, repairs, and routine asset and inventory reports.
- Prepare and manage the annual IT budget.
- Prepare IT strategic plans and reports, monthly and yearly, related to overall IT development.
- Manage and supervise IT Infrastructure engineer, IT Support and operation, and IT Software engineer
- a bachelor’s or master’s Degree in major IT/IS/Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an IT Manager or in a management role.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems
- Highly organized and demonstrate good quality leadership skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Have good English proficiency.
Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta.
How to apply?