Business Development Staff
• Managing international education pathway programs.
• Constantly handling and bridging communication among stakeholders (partners, teachers, parents, students, etc).
• Ensuring smooth communication and information flow among stakeholders.
• Organizing weekly and monthly staff meetings.
• Assisting teachers with class schedule arrangement and record-keeping such as tracking and documenting attendance.
• Supporting admission and student counselling activities.
• Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in International Relation, Education, Business, Psychology, or related areas.
• 2 years of experience in project management (preferably in education) or similar roles.
• Highly organized.
• Good leadership skills.
• Able to work both individually and in a team.
• Excellent English communication skills is mandatory
• The overseas graduate would be preferable.
Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta.
Send your updated CV and supporting documents to email@example.com (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.
*Late applicant may not receive any feedback
Last edited by author on 25 May 2022