- Conduct the end-to-end recruitment process; create job ads, review job applications and resumes, do the interview process, and ensure employees are hired as procedures
- Support new hire employee orientation
- Ensure personnel administration activities implementation and documentation are accurately and timely recorded
- Human Resources Information System implementation
- Understand and update the HR policies and regulations based on Indonesia labor law
- Implement employee engagement initiatives
- Other supporting activities.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline, preferably in Psychology, HR Management, or related areas.
- Having related working experience in HR Recruitment for a minimum of 2 years; experience at Education Institution/University would be advantageous.
- Understand the end-to-end recruitment process, legal administration, and working permit.
- Having Good Knowledge of Updated Regulations in the Human Resources area & Implementation.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, detail-oriented, and well-organized multitasking.
- Advanced knowledge of Ms. Office, especially in Excell Data Processing.
- Familiar with HRIS.
- Excellent English Communication (spoken & written) is a must.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who matched the requirements would need to send an updated academic CV, and supporting documents to email@example.com (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.