- Assessing faculty needs for development, designing programs to meet identified needs, and assessing the effectiveness of programs from attendance, satisfaction, and outcomes
- Designs the infrastructure for pedagogical training, support, or faculty development for teaching to faculty at large through workshops, colloquia, seminars, or individual consultation
- Guides faculty in the integration of technology to support teaching and learning
- Collaborates with the staff in Information Technology, to improve and assure smooth operation of the learning management system
- Assures consistent implementation of the Institute’s academic policies
- Assures compliance of the Institute’s academic policies with the government regulation
- Teach one course each academic year in first-year general courses
- Monitors faculty’s teaching performance
- Possess at least a master’s degree in education technology.
- Having teaching experience at a regionally-accredited institution of higher education, preferably a science-related course
- Deep understanding of theories of learning, curricular design, and innovative teaching strategies
- Experience with assessment of student learning and program outcomes
- Experience with the design of courses in three delivery modes (face-to-face, hybrid/blended, and online)
- Ability to adjust and adapt to a multitude of situations in the academic environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skill is mandatory
Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.