- Ensure overall arrangement and implementation of sales activities
- Oversee and implement student enrolment plans and targets
- Build strong and effective cooperation with other departments, which supports the overall objectives of the department
- Ensure excellent operational process and service
- Follow up a database of prospective students
- Ensure effective sales activity and achieve the target in his/her designated areas
- Ensure program evaluations regularly involving students, partners, and employers of the program graduates
- Duties related to admission information and registration, customer service/consultation, presenting, seminars, exhibitions, or other scopes related to promotion to prospective students.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree from any major with related experience.
- Preferably having at least 1 year of work experience in Admission and Student Recruitment.
- Demonstrate high-quality of interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Having Excellent English Proficiency is Mandatory.
Placement in Pulomas, East Jakarta
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Applicant Name_Applied Position)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes when the vacancies are open.