GABRIELLA GITA FEBRIANA, M.Res.
FACULTY OF BIOMEDICINE
Ms. Gabriella obtained her Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from School of Life Science and Technology (SITH) Institut Teknologi Bandung in 2010. In 2012, she obtained her Master’s degree in Immunobiology from Newcastle University in England. She was one of the recipients of Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship.
After completing her Master’s by Research (MRes) degree, in 2013 Ms. Gabriella came back to Indonesia and assisted two research projects in Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology.
Since April 2014, Ms. Gabriella has joined the i3L Biomedicine Study Program as a faculty member. Currently she teaches First year common courses and also Biomedicine core courses. She is particularly interested in conducting research related to novel therapies for autoimmune diseases.
- Febriana, Gabriella Gita. 2009. “Identifikasi Bakteri Patogen dan Deteksi Keberadaan Rotavirus Pada Sampel Klinik dari Pasien Diare di Indonesia di Laboratorium Bacterial Disease Program US Naval Agency Medical Research Unit No.2 (US NAMRU 2) Jakarta”. Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Febriana, Gabriella Gita and Fenny Dwivany. 2010. “Detection of Salmonella enterica serovar Enteritidis Quinolone Resistance From Pediatric Diarrhea Patients Using Molecular Method”. Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Febriana, Gabriella Gita, Steven O’Reilly, and Jacob M van Laar. 2012. “Dissecting the Roles of Signal Transduction and Activator of Transcription-3 (STAT-3) in Systemic Sclerosis”. Newcastle University.
- Febriana, Gabriella Gita, Steven O’Reilly, and Jacob M van Laar. 2012. “IL-6 Trans-Signaling Drives Collagen Production in Fibroblasts (Abstract)”. Immunology.137 (supl. 1). pp.581.
- Febriana, Gabriella Gita, Victor C de Vries. 2014. “Progress and Challenges in Finding a Cure for Asthma”. Cermin Dunia Kedokteran. 41 (7). p. 508-513.