DAVID AGUSTRIAWAN, Ph.D.
FACULTY OF BIOINFORMATICS
David Agustriawan, Ph.D. is an Indonesian national. He obtained a full scholarship for master and Ph.D. degree both at Asia University Taiwan. He received his Ph.D. in Bioinformatics and Medical Engineering in 2017.
Prior to pursuing his master and doctorate, Dr. David Agustriawan joined the faculty at the Department of Information Technology, AMIKOM University, Indonesia. He taught databases and programming courses such as SQL server, C++ programming, Internet programming and data structure. During his master and Ph.D. study, Dr. David Agustriawan focused his research in medical informatics and epigenetic regulated microRNA. Upon completion of his doctorate, he joined the department of Bioinformatics of Indonesia International Institute for Life Science as a faculty. His research interest includes cancer epigenetics, medical informatics, NGS data analysis, Big data, and bioinformatics.
- Agustriawan D, Lee YL, Sheu J, Lee SC, Cheng J, NG KL. Epigenetic-regulated microRNAs in glioblastoma and ovarian cancers. Advances in environment, computational chemistry, and Bioscience. ISBN: 978-1-61804-147-0. (WSEAS) International Conference 2012, Switzerland (Conference paper)
- Kok VC, Horng JT, Agustriawan D. Statins use increases the risk of urinary tract cancer: preliminary results of a nationwide population-based case-control study. Asia-Pacific journal of clinical oncology 9: 190-191, 2012 (Journal paper)
- [Certificate of merit] Agustriawan D, Wijaya EB, Huang CH, Lim E, Hsueh IC, Kurubanjerdjit N, Tzeng KR, NG KL. MethmiRbase: a Database of DNA Methylation and miRNA Expression in Human Cancer. Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists. Vol. 1. 2016. ISBN: 978-988-19253-8-1. ISSN: 2078-0966. Hongkong (EI paper)
- Agustriawan D, Huang CH, Sheu JJ, Lee SC, Tsai JJ, Kurubanjerdjit N, Ng KL. DNA methylation-regulated microRNA pathways in ovarian serous cystadenocarcinoma: A meta-analysis. Computational Biology and Chemistry 65: 154-164, 2016. (Journal paper)
WORK EXPERIENCE DURING Ph.D.
- David Agustriawan worked as a research assistant in a research project under Dr. Victor KOK at Kuang Tian Hospital Taiwan. The result of the research is submitted to the international journal and get published at 2015.
- Kok VC, Tsai HJ, Su CF, Lee CK. The risks for ovarian, endometrial, breast, colorectal, and other cancers in women with newly diagnosed endometriosis or adenomyosis: a population-based study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer 25.6: 968-976 2015. In the acknowledgment, the authors stated that David Agustriawan conducted administrative and technical support (Journal paper).
- Professor Cheng Ting-Yao, David Agustriawan, Fitri fadillah, “Ni hao mandarin, buku pintar baca, tulis dan dengar dan bicara mandarin”. ISBN 9789792953312. Published 2017, 316 pages by Andy offset Yogyakarta, Indonesia